Do you live outside Lagos but want to enrol for our complete skincare course?
Would you rather come to Lagos for a physical class than take the online class?
Are you thinking of how to reduce hotel bills by staying for a shorter period of time?
If yes, then we’ve got great news for you.
COC Beauty School will be holding a 2 weeks crash course for the best selling Skincare Development Technology Programme from January 21st 2019 to Feb 1st 2019.
In this special crash session, physical classes will focus on your knowledge base & practicals while participants take their end of course project home to create and submit virtually.
It’s Bath and Body Secrets, Anti Aging Principles, Skin Whitening Therapy, Skin Colour Maintenance. . .Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Glow. . .
Discover, the robust range of skincare secrets and in-depth knowledge packed up in our best selling intense study program, The Skincare Development Technology Programme.
The Skincare Development Technology Programme is a well rounded intense study programme with a curriculum guaranteed to transform you into a World Class Skincare Professional.
At the end of this programme, you will know EVERYTHING about Skincare, Skin Consultation , Product Formulation and Launching a Skincare Business.
Learn to create cosmetic products, learn to design product formulas, learn the science behind skin treatment, learn to build a beauty company, learn so much in fun, easy to understand study modules.
DETAILS OF PROGRAM AS FOLLOWS:
- Name of Study Programme: Skincare Development Technology
- Duration: 50 – 80 HOURS
- Start Date: 21st January 2019
- End Date: 1st February 2019
- Time: 1pm – 5pm daily
- Price: N350,000 [Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only]
-Payment Plan Available-
- Location: COC BEAUTY SCHOOL | 18 Baale Street, Igbo Efon, off Lekki Expressway, Lagos.
- Requirement: no prior requirements. . . Suitable for Beginners with no skincare knowledge & A career boost for experts that want to brush up
- Award: Certificate of Completion – SKINCARE DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGY–
- Class Size: 5 – 10 Students
Syllabus: Modules of the Programme include:
- Skin Science
- Holistic Skincare
- Consultation Practice
- Cosmetic Science
- Ingredient Study
- Preservation Techniques
- Product Formulation Technology
- Lab Design & GMP
- Building Products
- Product Creation Practice
- Baby Skin Focus / Study / Practice
- Ebony Skin Focus / Study / Practice
- Anti Aging Focus / Study / Practice
- Skin Whitening Focus / Study / Practice
- Facials, Spa Treatments & Masques
- Business of Cosmetics
- Launch Out Project
To Begin Registration, please fill the form below: